The Legendary Barcelona Party Boat
Book your tickets for the best boat party in Barcelona! Book this shared boat party experience online with instant confirmation.
Click the button below and you will be taken to a calendar where you can choose the date, time, and how many tickets you need.
The boat sails at 11:00h, 14:30h, and 18:00h. If one of these times is not shown in the calendar, it is either sold out or unavailable. Please note that Barcelona boat parties book up well in advance, so get your tickets before they’re gone!
|You cannot bring your own alcohol onboard the Barcelona Party Boat. There is no bar onboard to buy more alcohol. Alcohol is limited for safety reasons. You will also not be allowed to board if you are drunk on arrival.
Barcelona Party Boat: General Information
Barcelona boat parties are a popular and fun activity for groups to enjoy together. This shared party boat includes three hours of sailing, music, food, and drinks. Basically, everything you need for a fiesta on the water!
Setting off from Barcelona’s Port Olimpic, the catamaran will cruise out over the waves where it will drop the anchor for an hour or so.
During this time you can swim, dance or just sit and soak up the sun – it’s up to you!
Once the boat party starts moving again, food will be served and you can enjoy two alcoholic drinks. Large beer or large sangria, water, and soft drinks are available.
This is a shared cruise so you can get to know locals and other people on holiday in Barcelona. A great option if you’ve come in a small group.
What are you waiting for? Book online now for a guaranteed good time.
- Friday 12.:00h or 15:30h
- Saturday 11.00h, 14.30h or 18.00h
- Sunday 11.00h, 14.30h or 18.00h
The Party Boat runs from late March until early October every year. The boat holds between 80 – 100 guests. In the summer it books up very quickly, so get in early!
ADVICE & WHAT TO BRING FOR A BOAT TRIP:
- Cap/sun hat
- Sports/comfortable clothing
- Raincoat in case of rain
- Bathing suits (in summer)
- Bath towel
- Comfortable shoes with white/beige soles (no high heels or black soles!)
- Tablets to protect you from motion sickness (for example, Biodramina with caffeine) to be taken 1 hour before your trip (recommended for those who have a tendency to suffer from motion sickness)
- Other advice to avoid motion sickness: do not drink too much the night before or have a big meal right before the cruise.