Explore the wonders of Barcelona in one amazing day on a guided bus and walking tour. Start with a fascinating walking tour through the ancient streets of the Gothic Quarter, getting up close to some of Barcelona’s most important historical sights. Admire iconic modernist buildings lining Passeig de Gràcia with an air-conditioned coach before heading up to the famous Montjuïc mountain for stunning views over the city. See where it all began with our knowledgeable guides and make sure you don’t miss out on seeing any of Barcelona’s highlights by joining us on this unique experience!
What is included in the tour?
– Guided walking tour through the Gothic Quarter
– Air-conditioned coach ride through Passeig de Gràcia
– Ride on cable car up to Montjuïc mountain
– Expert local guide providing live commentary during your journey
– Discover Barcelona’s most iconic sights in a single day
– Learn about the city’s history from a knowledgeable guide
– Enjoy an air conditioned tour so you can relax in comfort
– Get a bird’s eye view from Mountjuïc
We also offer Tickets for Barcelona Attractions and Boat Tours.
|MEETING POINT||Estació del Nord. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour time.|
|INCLUDES||Free cancellation–Cancel up to 24 hour in advance to receive a full refund
Transportation to the monuments
Ticket to Casa Milà-La Pedrera, if option selected
Ticket for Montjuïc cable car
Pick up or drop-off at your accommodation