Take a private city tour in Barcelona with transport included! A private tailor-made city tour of Barcelona is a perfect way to cover as much ground as possible while visiting.
This magical Mediterranean city might seem small, but there is so much to see and do that you’re going to need some help getting around. Make sure that you can take full advantage of everything the city has to offer by arranging your private tour with transport through BarcelonaTours.
Professional Barcelona City Guide
We use only professional city guides, who have decades of experience in the industry and know the streets of the city like the back of their hand. And, when it comes to transport, we use only private, high-quality vehicles, from luxury cars, perfect for a couple or small family.
This half-day private tour gives you an excellent overview of the city, including all the main sights! The day will begin with you being collected from your accommodation or hotel. Your guide will explain how the tour will look and if you would like to request any changes or additions to the tour, these can be discussed.
Barcelona Tour: What Sights Will You See?
- The first stop is Montjuic – home to a castle and lots of key buildings from the 1992 Olympics. This area also offers some of the best views over the city. Perfect for those important photo opportunities
- Heading down the hill you will pass by the impressive National Palace and Magic Fountain of Montjuic
- The tour will continue passing the coast, giving you a glimpse of the Mediterranean! On your travels, you will see the Columbus Monument at the end of The Ramblas, and make a quick stop at Port Vell
- The next stop is the Old Town, where your guide will show you some parts of the medieval quarter and its Roman influences
- In sharp contrast to the Gothic Quarter, you will then visit Passeig de Gracia. The exclusive boulevard showcases some of the most striking Catalan architecture. Here you’ll find two of Gaudi’s distinctive houses, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló
- This taste of modernist architecture will prepare you for the next stop which is the infamous Sagrada Familia. You will visit the outside of the building, where your guide will share stories of the symbolism and design of the iconic church
| Free cancellation – Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Duration 5 hours – Check availability to see starting times.
Pickup included from your accommodation