Book a Barcelona Group Bike Tour! Explore Barcelona in a healthy and eco-friendly way! Sign up for an unforgettable private bike tour in Barcelona.
|START POINT||We suggest in front of Barcelona Casino, but it is flexible, as is the finish point.|
Our expert English-speaking Bike tour in Barcelona guides will take you through the city whilst explaining its rich history, architecture and iconic locations in a detailed and entertaining way. It is a chance to enjoy the unique architecture and stunning views whilst enjoying the warm weather and fresh air.
A bike tour in Barcelona will enable you to see much more than on foot, whilst also allowing you to access places which cannot be accessed by a tour bus. During breaks to rest your legs, you will learn about the fascinating history of the city. Our professional guides will also advise you on the must-sees and must-dos during your stay in Barcelona, and answer any questions you may have about the city.
The bike tour is suitable for all ages. You will mostly get around on bike lanes and pedestrian areas, and the bicycles are very comfortable and easy to use. What is more, Barcelona is flat and it is easy to go anywhere by bike. Whether you travel alone, with family or with friends, our tour is the best option to enrich your visit to Barcelona.
A bike tour allows you to see more sights in the same amount of time as a walking tour in Barcelona.
- Depart from Plaza Sant Jaume (or another central location)
- Explore mysterious streets of Gothic Quarter, including a stop outside the Barcelona Cathedral
- From there, head through Plaza Catalunya and up Passeig de Gracia to stop outside the Gaudí houses, Casa Batlló and Casa Mila (La Pedrera).
- Head over to the Sagrada Familia and see Gaudí’s masterpiece
- Cycle all the way down to the beach and along the seafront to the Port Olimpic
- Admire the city’s largest park, Cuitadella Park
- Finally, finish up at Barcelona’s own Arc de Triumf.
Contact us now to check availability: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0034 935 008 226