Quad biking is a great daytime activity which combines the excitement of driving a semi-automatic quad bike, while visiting and discovering one of the most beautiful areas of Spain. Then, when you’re done exploring the hills, jump into sometimes a little more silly – Human Table Football! Perfect for bigger or smaller group.
Choose from available dates and times – click the “Book Now” button below to open our secure online payment system. We require a 20% deposit to secure the booking (non-refundable) and the remaining balance is due one week before you trip.
- Click on “Book Now”
- Select the date and the time, then click “book now”
- Pay a 20% deposit (if your booking is in less than 6 days, the full balance is due)
- You will receive a confirmation email with the itinerary
- The remaining balance is due one week before your activity; we will send you a payment reminder.
- Fixed price for groups between 10 and 25 people: 95,00€ per person.
If you have any additional questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|NOT INCLUDED||Food and drinks.|
|OPTIONAL EXTRAS||The quad biking activity takes place in a venue with lots other activity options, including the Human Table Football – ask for more information.|
We organize Barcelona Quad Biking Tours through the lush green countryside of the Montnegre National Park, Catalunya, an area of outstanding beauty with breath-taking views. All of the Quad Bike Tours are preceded by a briefing session on how to use quad bikes safely.
You can also combine this activity with a Barcelona Paintball experience. If you’re looking for something a little more relaxing but you still have an adventurous streak, have a look at our premium Barcelona tour – Land, Sea & Air.
Book online now!
- Flat, closed-toe shoes or trainers. No sandals, heels or open-toed shoes allowed.
- Passports must be taken to the Karting Activity.